Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Google Alert - server

Google
server
As-it-happens update January 16, 2024
NEWS
Atlassian has patched a critical vulnerability (CVE-2023-22527) in Confluence Data Center and Confluence Server that could lead to RCE.
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Vodafone told The Register: "This is about moving tens of thousands of servers from our on-prem data centres to the cloud. This is a multi-year ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
WEB
SSD or HHD for Home Server - YouTube
first comment - planning on building my first server and this video released, what a coincidence! Thanks Chris love your channel. I've been trying ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Replace corrupt / broken server installation (general sequence) - Nextcloud community
Hi, BACKGROUND I am using NextCloud-Server on a RaspberryPi for a couple of years, now. I only use the basic file synchronization feature, ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Question - point a domain (and it's subdomains) on another server | Plesk Forum
Hi, Today onpc.tech is hosted on my plesk server (on a multisite wordress, using subdomains). I'd like to "move" the site to another server ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Server Script not working - Need help - Bubble Forum
Hello, I am using this plugin. I have been trying to debug a server script I need to use for a backend workflow, but it's not working.
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment