Monday, January 22, 2024

Google Alert - server

Google
server
As-it-happens update January 23, 2024
WEB
WTF Exchange Server 2019 minimum recommended RAM is 128 GB? : r/sysadmin - Reddit
I was planning to set up a Server 2022 VM with maybe 16 GB of RAM and then I saw these requirements. Upvote
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Run a minecraft server : r/homelab - Reddit
I do host a few MC servers on my r720, but once you start getting tons of mods it just can't keep up. An old laptop running a Linux server will be ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Default Server - DDO Forum - Dungeons & Dragons Online
Not sure if any of the devs will see this, I just would like to throw in my 2 cents. Ghallanda has been the default server for roughly 10 months ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment