Thursday, February 1, 2018

Google Alert - program

Google
program
As-it-happens update February 1, 2018
WEB
Portrait: At RISSE, The After School Program
Sometimes, when I visit the after school students at RISSE, the refugee and immigrant support program, one will come up to me and ask me a question. This young girl caught my eye, and gave me a heart-melting smile from across the room. I asked her name, but she spoke so quietly and shyly I didn't ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Are Your Subscribers Hooked On Your Marketing Program?
The goal of a product (or marketing program) is to make usage habitual by creating well-thought-through and well-designed "hook cycles." Your goal is to get subscribers hooked on the holistic services provided by your company. This is achieved by running clients through successive "hook cycles.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment