Friday, December 1, 2017

Google Alert - server

Google
server
As-it-happens update December 2, 2017
WEB
Server needed
Busy Austrian restaurant in Prospect Park South seeks experienced server to work brunch and dinner. Please have experience and be able to start immediately. Please respond with resume with references.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Nibo & SQL Server Integrations
Ever wanted to make SQL Server and Nibo talk to each other? With Zapier, you can do that without writing a single line of code. Be one of the many thousands of businesses already integrating Nibo and SQL Server seamlessly and signup now.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
change the port for ambari server
when I start configuring My Ambari server, I put the port (3306): 8080, but I realize later that this port is the wrong port, so I restart My set up of My ambari service from scrach (sudo service ambari server setup) but i get this error when I want to start the service: DB configs consistency check: no errors and ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment