Friday, December 1, 2017

Google Alert - server

Google
server
As-it-happens update December 2, 2017
NEWS
Dear Annie: The other day, I was out for lunch with a woman I recently became friends with. At the end of the meal, we asked the server to split the check 50-50. He brought us our receipts. I was waiting for my friend to finish using the pen, and I wasn't trying to peek, but I noticed she'd left the tip line blank ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
WEB
Injustice 2 undergoing an hour of server maintenance today
"All online services, including Matchmaking, Guilds and AI Battles will be unavailable due to server maintenance," according to his Twitter. So if you were looking to grab a few online matches or tackle a Guild Multiverse before lunch, you'll have to table them until you get back — though thankfully only for ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
[VIDEO GUIDE] All 40 presents in the main lobby!
Hey! If you're having trouble finding the presents in the Main Lobby, I've made a video guide showing how to get all 40! c: [MEDIA] Happy present...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment