Thursday, November 30, 2017

Google Alert - server

Google
server
As-it-happens update December 1, 2017
WEB
Server for Africa
Hi, I love this game but it can get frustrating due to lag, I'm from South Africa and the closest server region is Europe. My ping is around 200-300ms which puts me.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Update Server ubuntu 17.04 -> 17.10, no external smb share is working
so today i updated multiple servers from 17.04 to 17.10 and only my nextcloud server is making trouble.. its a vm and i tried the upgrade 3 times, but always all my external smb shares are not working. i only use smb shares on my nextcloud server. ubuntu 17.04 with nextcloud 12.0.3 install, mysql ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Twitch PUBG Tournament Awkwardly Sabotaged By Server Maintenance
NoobFeed writes: "Playerunknown's Battlegrounds, also known under the abbreviation PUBG, is a pretty damn popular game. Some might even call it one of the most popular games of the year. So, when servers go down for maintenance, it's bound to catch a ton of people off guard. What was likely less ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment